Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

17 April

Hello all,

I am currently in Victoria coach station waiting to board the bus for Edinburgh. The Japanese youth retreat and the service in Wimbledon where real blessings for me.

The retreat, which was held in Milton Keens had an attendance of 25 or so, which is significantly smaller than previous years, but it was a time of fellowship, worship, encouragement and a time to meditate on our Lords work on the cross.
I gave my testimony, and also by some strange reason taught how to Ceilidh. (is that how you spell it?)
It was great to catch up with Japanese Pastors ministering to deaspora within Europe.

As soon as the last session finished, it was time to head for Wimbledon, I was actually 15minutes late to arrive at the service which started at 2pm, but was on time to preach.

Being a week before Easter, I spoke on Psalm 22:1-21.
Being the first time to talk solely on the Passion, I was worried on how it will turn out, but I have to say, I was truly blessed all through my preparation, and recommend you to also read that Psalm this week and meditate on all that the Lord lost, all the emotions he went through, simply to give us all.

Qs for plans for this week, I will be attending the Faith Mission Bangor Convention from Thursday till next Tuesday.
I will be presenting my work and the need of Prayer in Japan, so please do pray for me as I share this burden the Lord has laid upon my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment