Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Lots of thing happening!!

Well, more than a week has gone past without an update... The reason was because I was having a holiday!

On the 40th of April I had an engagement party, which had an attendance of over 60 people!!
It was a great day and Ai and myself will like to thank all who came, and all who have remembered us in their prayers. So from then till Friday, I was entertaining Ai and her parents in London and Edinburgh, and that's why I hadn't updated the blog.

Ai and her parents left for Japan on Friday, and she is back to work from today. Please do remember us as we continue to prepare for our wedding which will be on the 17th of September, held in Tokyo Baptist Church.

From Saturday I was in Sidmouth, and was presenting my work in Emanuel Baptist Church on Sunday morning and evening. A great congregation who have been a real encouragement for me.

Today (Monday the 9th) I return back to London and will catch a night bus to Glasgow, where I will catch a train which will take me to Skye.
I will be in Skye for 10 days spending time with friends and speaking at a few meetings.

So, next update will be from Skye, with photos of the engagement service and past places I have visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment