Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

New Prayer Card

Hi folks,

I have just finished making our first ever prayer card, which will be
ready for pick up tomorrow!
If you would like one or two or 10 copies to pass around and to stick on
your fridge to remind yourselves to pray for me, please send a email to
me, with the quantity and your address.
(it will be great if I could send them in groups to keep postage cost to
the minimum)

also, if you would like to sign up to get our prayer letters, please
send an e-mail with your name address (post or e-mail) to Japan
Christian Link.

finally, I forgot to mention this on our last update, but all my old
blog updates can be found on www.pray4tim.blogspot.com (if you are
readying this on the page mentioned, then check out our new blog at
www.timandai.blogspot.com)

in Him

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment