Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

Arrived in Japan

Hello all,

It's 4:41 in the morning, here in Japan.
But in the UK it's 8:41in the evening...
I just can't sleep any longer!!!
(I never thought I will be saying that...)

It's my third day in Japan, and I am still at the stage of settling in. Doing paper work, talking to the pastor about the work and so on.

Today's main task will be to decide which flat we will be liven in. Forth fiat two months, I will love tree alone, but after our wedding, it will be our new home. We are lookin fr a 2DK, with in 15 minutes walk from the station, For a good value. Please pray that Ai and myself will be able to find a suitable place.

From next week, the Pastor and I will talk about my roll, and will make a plan of what I will be doing. My desire, my calling is to work to see every Japanese person hear the gospel. Please pray that the tasks given to me will also be towards this aim.

Tomorrow, I will be giving a short report of my time in UK to the church and also my greetings, first impressions are always important, so again, please pray that I might say the right things, so the church will know my calling, and receive me gladly.

Thanks to all of you who take interest in me.

In Him

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment