Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Hello and welcome

Hi, I'm Tim Williams and you're at my Blog.

first of all let me just say thankyou for taking a look at this page!

here, I plan to keep all my friends and family updated with what I am upto, so you can pray for me. I will sometimes just type, but I hope most of the posts will be videos:)

There will be weekly updates and some other random ones here and there, still not sure how it'll tun out...

as for what I'm upto...

in mid August I will be returning to Japan to takeup a post as Evangelist / Youthworker at a Church in Kanagawa, while also studying at the biblecollege for 6 month. and am currently in the prosess of becomeing a JCL(Japan Christian Link) Mission Partner.

Up to then, I will be-
Helping at Conventions
Creating Various Web Pages
and speaking at a few churches
as for the rest of the time, I will be helping at the Edinburgh Japanese Church.

Things to Pray for are-
Preparation in General (going to Japan, preaching, organising for convention)
Meaningfull time spent with Family (please remember my non-believing extended family members)
Outreach in General (opotunities to chare to contacts, wisdom in how to share)
Protection (phisecal and spiritual)

more detailed posts will follow, but that all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment