Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Plans For the next two months

Hi, here are my current updates.
(watch the video for details!! sorry it's so long... pray I'll become a better speaker... lol)


for the past week I have been preparing this blog and my prayer card.
they are finally ready, so guess I need to write and film more content!!

as for what I'm up to....

Outreach with Edinburgh Japanese Church (www.edinburgh-japanese-church.co.uk)
-Street Out reach
two weeks of Street Evangelism! trying out different things. video will follow...
-Intenational Evants
3 nights in a row, with a week before it dedicated to preparation and advertising!
-International Cafe
3 or 4 days in the Cafe, from 2-4... will be on the streets in the morning inviting people!
if you are around edinburgh feel free to drop in!! it's at the FM Cafe.

Please pray for an encoureging time, where we see the Lord work in the hearts of the hearers!

Conventions!
-Faith Mission Edinburgh Convention 30 June - 5 July
-JCL Conference 16th July - 19th July
-Japanese Europe Summer Convention 4th Aug -9th Aug

I will be taking part in all in a some way or another, so please pray the lord my use me to speak to others!!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment