Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2009

7th July 2009

Well, the Edinburgh Convention has finally finished!
Though it was a busy week, I have to say I really enjoyed the week.

It was great to be involved at Rejuvenate.
There were activities and an evening meeting everyday.
Michael Ots who spoke at most meetings was great, if you have a youth event coming up, I strongly recommend him. Bill Bygroves, one of the speakers from the Main meeting also spoke one night, and that was very good to.
I pray that those who attended weren't just challenged or blessed, but that by hearing those messages, they might be changed.

The main meetings were also a blessing. Where I learnt many things from the bible, encouraged and challenged, and also refreshed.

Also, my mother and I were given the opportunity to speak of Japan at one of the meetings, and I was encouraged by those who told my that they will remember me in prayer, and took my Prayer Card.
If any one requires more cards, please feel free to contact me and I will send you as many as you like.

It has also been great catching up with Faith Mission folk, and getting to know new Faith Mission people. I want to thank you all for the great fellowship.

Through the convention, I feel I have gained a renewed vision for my upcoming ministry, and am even more excited of going to Japan.

I also have news that I have now been officially accepted by the JCL, and I will like to thank you for praying that this might come through.

EJC(Edinburgh Japanese Church) and I with the help of some FM students will be starting a outreach campaign from tomorrow, which will last the whole summer.
Please pray for:
Unity within the team,
Blessings during prayer times,
Fruit in the outreach (new contacts, new hunger in seekers, conversions)
safety

Thank you again for all your prayers.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment